Every visitor is unique for us.
If you are a sea lover… we have many things to suggest to you:
- Swimming at some of the many beautiful beaches on the island. However, do not leave Kefalonia without visiting Myrtos.
- Water sports.
- Renting small boats to explore nearby beaches.
- Fishing in the rich waters of the bay.
If you are a mountain lover… then we can suggest various hiking routes to enjoy the rich nature of Kefalonia. Visit the mountainous Ainos National Park with its unique “Black Fir”.
Do you like wandering? You can:
- Take day trips to Ithaca and various beaches either by excursion boat or by water taxi.
- Horseback riding.
- Drive for endless kilometers by car, motorcycle, or whatever means of transportation you have, discovering the natural beauty that this Ionian island hides, including the “Kourla” of the Kefalonians.
Do you want to visit the island’s attractions? Then simply take your means of transportation and hit the road. However, it would be a shame to leave without visiting Assos, Fiskardo, and the two main caves, Melissani and Drogarati. Note that many inexplicable natural phenomena occur on the island. Don’t be afraid of the Katavothres, where underground water disappears and reappears miles away.